Monday, April 7, 2008

The Poetry in Her Mind

Self. Selflessness. Selfishness.

Charm. Beauty.

Individuality and uniqueness.

Love. Desire. Obsession. Passion

Friendship plus possibility.

Patiently waiting yet with a conviction to leave.

Doubt. Fear.

Certainty versus uncertainty.

Empathy. Apathy. Sympathy.

First steps and last impressions.

I live with words I cannot weave.

I live in a poetry I cannot write


(Ladies, we get confused at times-- right? I've written this poem just when I wanted to write about someone and yet I coudn't weave my words since my ideas about that person were just fleeting. I couldn't assess how I felt then. And so the words just jumped out of my head. Hence the poem was created. And guess what? I fell in love with it. I love the jumping words! You can never deny it, It's fun being a lady!)**

No comments: